Building on previous successes, our Board of Directors has 3 main objectives for the year:
1. Deliver exceptional programming
2. Enhance member engagement
3. Strengthen financial stability
Here are some of the key results we have achieved:
1. Launched the Each One Reach One initiative
2. Re-ignited networking and connections at our monthly events
3. Continued the Long-Timers networking
4. Completed 2 successful Pro-Track Academy boot camps
5. 33 membership renewals and 3 new members
6. 8 guests (You’ve Been Spotted) – email Cheryl Gregory for more info
7. Launched CAPS Toronto LinkedIn group
8. We are currently slightly ahead of our financial targets and remain committed to investing in your professional development.
There are several ways you can get involved:
1. Volunteer at an upcoming event! Email Orlando Bowen to learn how.
2. Request programming for 2014 – submit your programming ideas to Susan Luke
3. Connect with your peers – contact Cheryl Gregory to learn how
The board is focused on providing you with the best member experience now and in the future. Let us know how we can serve you better!
To the Summit!