Here’s what our chapter is working towards and the results we’ve achieved (with your help) since August 2013.
Building on previous successes, our Board of Director’s has 3 main objectives for the year:
- Deliver exceptional programming
- Enhance member engagement
- Strengthen financial stability
Here are some of the key results we have achieved:
- Approved changes to our annual elections and AGM
- Revitalized our 2014 programming with a new scope and format
- Nomination process complete for 2014 elections
- Welcomed new CAPS Ambassadors for our Each One Reach One initiative
- Continued the Long-Timers networking
- Completed 3 successful Pro-Track Academy boot camps
- 9 new guests (You’ve Been Spotted)
- Participated in the annual CAPS Leadership Summit
There are several ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer at an upcoming event
- Request programming for 2014
- Connect with your peers
- CAPS Annual convention (December 7-10, 2013)
The board is focused on providing you with the best member experience now and in the future. Let us know how we can serve you better!
To the Summit!